Adam and Granny

No Comments
This Adam and granny. Pic was taken end last year. He was still wearing cup in his pants LOL. He loves her soo much and she loves him way too much. Pampered him and scolded him whe he does wrong. I am very lucky because I have a very supporting parents and most of all the sporting mother. We share a lot of stories. Women to women. Stories that could never be understood by men. Whenever we spill out our problems, we will try to find solutions together. I am eager to go back to kampung every weekend, simply because I can gossip around with her.

And mak, I thank you very much because I could never will be a good wife and mother ( ok not that good yet ) as good as I am now without your guides and help.


Luv u mak...and you too Adam.
Next PostCatatan Terbaru Previous PostCatatan Lama Laman utama

0 thoughts..