I Need Rest To Heal

9 comments
Assalamualaikum.....

It has been over two weeks I am on MC. Continues physiotherapy session and also medication.

It is only a micro tear ligament. No stitches needed. But I can't understand why does the pain is so unbearable.

According to my therapist, I need to rest to let it heal. I can only walk to the toilet a few steps whenever needed.

But I was not able to do that. Once at home, my family need me to do chores as usual. The cookings, the laundry, the cleaning and in fact the shopping. And I have never been able to say no. But my pain has never ease. In fact it got worst. The pain is  continuously disturbing me even while I am sleeping at night. My nights and day is. filled with my tears of pain. It shouldn't be like this..

The only way is for me to stay on bed and let my leg to heal itself. But how does a mother and wife could rest in her home?

.
Next PostCatatan Terbaru Previous PostCatatan Lama Laman utama

9 thoughts..

Anum berkata...

take care

asyifamustaffa berkata...

Rilex2 je kak...buat pelan2...insyallah...sihat nnti...kesihatan akk patut jaga juga tu...:)

Unknown berkata...

memahami kak.. tapi akak kena rehat banyak2.. otherwise nanti takut lain jadinya.. daripada bertambah parah.. cuba dapatkan bantuan ahli keluarga utk buat house chores tu.. take care ye kak..

Arysa Nasir berkata...

Teruknya kesan jatuh tu sis... do take care ya...

IndaMarya berkata...

dear Aziela, thats what happen to me too.At home nmpak kita ok they will tend to frget we are sick. krja kena buat jugak.mcm biasa .bila nak baik mcm tu kan? thats why the best thng to do is to be warded.It may sound cruel but thats the best thing to do .if u want to get better.trust me,masuk ward.be in bed all the time.. then u gt better n u'll be up on yr feet in no time.

Dr K berkata...

painkiller apa akak makan sekarang? Celebrex? Arcoxia? Should be on something strong...lig tear could be quite painful

aizamia3 berkata...

Moga akak cepat sembuh hendakNYA.
Kesihatan perlu diutamakan kak..

Aziela berkata...

DZ: I go straight to you first. Arcoxia mkn seminggu lebih tapi kaki akak semua bengkak. Water retention. Now tukar kepada Vimovo twice daily. Kejap jer bertshannya. Lepas 3 jam, sakitt balik.

ellynadyra berkata...

baru sempat bukak blog akak dan blogger len
baru tau apa jadi kat akak
semoga akak cepat sembuh ye
bykkan rehat
harap2 tak la serius mana