WW: What Can Goes Wrong With Your Garlic Bread?

10 comments
Assalamualaikum.....


A LOT!!



Next PostCatatan Terbaru Previous PostCatatan Lama Laman utama

10 thoughts..

Anum berkata...

wow

Unknown berkata...

hahaha..nice kak!

Dr K berkata...

rentung!!

Seri Kandi Tanah Jauhar berkata...

masih sedap lagi kalu dapat cecah mushroom soup

aizamia3 berkata...

Makan part yang boleh dimakan, rentung sikit je.. ;)

Unknown berkata...

Apo dah jadi dik..

Wak Lat berkata...

Salam. Hee mesti rangup roti garlic itu ;p

Lee berkata...

Hello Aziela, from my out of tune bahasa I gather you and family now living in Malacca? No more weekends commuting to Kuantan....

Aziela, if you remember there was an old hotel called 'Happy Land hotel in the road to Klebang Or Tanjong Kling...I lupa the name of the road...I think its Limbongan road, but about approx 300 - 400 yards from Happy Land hotel, going to Tanjong, there are 5 old houses in a row, facing the sea, now having being reclaimed, I understand.

Anyway, re the 5 houses, I grew up that house in the center from a baby to 14 years old. And studied at the Anglo Chinese school.
Aziela, if you happen to be around that vicinity, try take a picture of that 5 house for me....as well opposite, land reclaimed. Terima kaseh.

About the seafood fish you had, looks really delicious....I guess if I balek kampong and pop into Malacca, you can show me mana the nicest place to eat. Have you tried Malacca's satay chelop?
Have a nice day, simpan satu lagu dalam hati.
Lee.

NzA berkata...

cicah mushroom soup sedap tu

ellynadyra berkata...

Pahit kannnnn
Garlic rentung!