Menu for breakfast, on previous weekend. Adam's favourite! The recipe was named as 'hentam ikut kreativiti tak terancang' respectedly. Alhamdulillah, the outcome was super yummy. Actually Adam requested mac & cheese, but I decided last minute that my stomach was screaming for a Malay cuisine. Huh...so I've bullied my son....and the macaroni. However, the delicate fusion favour of this macaroni has drawn Adam's dream, hehehehehhe. He satisfied his passion with this.
Ok, let's peek at the simple recipe...
Recipe by me http://the%20rainbowjourney.blogspot.com/
200 grams macaroni (boiled as per instruction on the packet)
3 cloves of garlic (chopped)
2 red onions (chopped)
2 red or green chillies (sliced thinly)
half cup of diced chicken meats
carrots : as much as you want and cut into desired piece
3 tablespoon chilli sauce
1 tablespoon oyster sauce
1 tablespoon soy sauce
half cup of water
a pinch of salt
1. Stir fry garlic and red onions until fragrant.
2. Add in chicken meats and continue to fry until it turns slightly brown.
3. Pour in the water and wait until it boils.
4. Once it boils, add in the chilli sauce and oyster sauce.
5. Stir in the carrots or any other vegies that you like for another 1 minute or until the gravy thickens. .
6. Add the boiled macaroni, sliced chillies, soy sauce and a pinch of salt. Fry and coated the macaroni with the sauce.
7. Serve it hot. Yummy.
Bromo Trip: Kenapa Bromo???????????
Sejam yang lalu